Anonymous (via why-we-dont-need-feminism)
Finally someone spoke the truth
Red wine will forever be the love of my life
reblog if it’s okay to ask you anything anon
I do believe that this is one of the most impressive scenes ever. Six thousand men, riding only to death. How can you not get goose bumps while watching this?
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
I only argue the second one. “People should not be judged for their personal decisions”. Why not? Decisions are what we want to do, what defines us. I think that people should be considered ONLY by their decisions. If I decide for something, I take in account people reacting to it positively or negatively. It’s part of the deal, it’s common responsibility for my own actions.
Step one of becoming a bitter, crazy spinster: resenting other people’s happiness. How dare you be happy. Bastards.
So, I’m not the only one
Not being loved makes me sort of always annoyed and frustrated, I’ll deal with it this way